If Law Firm M&A Will Play an Important Role in Your Growth Strategy. So Should We.
The legal landscape continues to evolve. The challenges for law firms to grow and compete are more complex than they have ever been. You need a partner and advisor with a long history of success, deep market knowledge, and a team of experienced legal consultants. You need access to a vast network of information and tools that can guide you through the development of your firm’s growth strategy, successful search, and optimal transition, whether on a local, regional or global level. You need to look no further than Mestel & Company.
Put Our Long History and Proven Success to Work for Your Organization
We’ve dedicated ourselves exclusively to the legal community for over 32 years. We’ve counseled law firms of all profiles and sizes, helping them to successfully navigate the many challenges and delicate balances associated with law firm combinations and large-scale expansion. We’ve facilitated success after success with over 17 M&A deals, more than 20 office openings, and a multitude of impactful lateral group and key partner placements over the past three decades. And we’re continuing to lead and shape the legal industry every day by assisting our clients with transformative and strategic growth.
Rest Assured, We’ve Got You Covered
We’ll help you identify strategic opportunities, and facilitate law firm mergers & acquisitions and attorney group growth opportunities, while ensuring the alignment of platforms, cultures and objectives.
We have comprehensive solutions to develop, execute and manage your expansion efforts through the entire process, efficiently and successfully.
- Consultation on successful growth strategy via firm acquisition, merger opportunities or lateral group hires
- Development of message to create differentiation in the marketplace and to maximize traction with optimal targets
- Creation of list of target firms, analyzing and prioritizing, contacting, presenting and arranging meetings
- Preparation of discussions with target firms by supplying relevant data and touchpoints to ensure informative and productive meetings
- Management of qualified third parties relating to Due Diligence, Financial Analysis and Post-transaction Activities